TenTec

Re: [TenTec] wither CW?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:21:52 -0400
Yeah. Gary... you are probably right...  as Rick said, it is what it is.

But if one does not express his feelings or opinions,  he has no right
to expect anyone else to agree.    And, it won't be the first time I was
out-voted by the majority !

What I appreciate most about this entire thread, is that it has remained
totally intellectual and on point,  and has not devolved into the kind
of emotional, angry diatribe we typically see on other reflectors.
Fortunately, we have not seen the type of "vitriol"   usually expressed
on this topic.   Instead, I have been  "marginalized"   merely because I
am out-voted by the majority.   And I can accept that.

Oh well....  I CAN hope...  and I CAN advocate change... but I will lay
my betting money against it !                     ;-)

Happy trails and good DX to ya.   I will get back to "tilting at
windmills..."   ;-)