TenTec

Re: [TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 18:25:15 -0600
I recently stopped by the factory, and got to try out an Eagle there in
the Ten Tec ham shack.  I was mightily impressed.  So, now I am saving
my money to buy one.  It is easy to use, and seems to work really well.
  I only listened on it, and did not transmit.  I also tried out an Omni
VII.

If you get the chance, stop by the factory.  The people there are great,
and the scenery is spectacular.  I didn't have much time there, but
really enjoyed the visit.

Steve WA9JML