TenTec

[TenTec] F/S Ten-Tec Items

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Ten-Tec Items
From: Bryan Lee Cornwell <k2blc@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 05:12:25 -0500
-_Model 1202 _Watt Meter Kit - _unbuilt _- still in protective wrap-
with printed copy of manual from Ten-Tec web site
$75.00 shipped UPS
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8cl1e/tentec1202.JPG

-_Model 705 Mic _- Good working condition - windscreen is in decent
shape - several minor scratches on base -
$45.00 shipped UPS
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8cl1e/tentec705.JPG

-_Model 207_ Ammeter - Good condition -
$18.00 shipped UPS
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8cl1e/tentecmeter.JPG

-_Model 215 Mic and  Model 417 stand_ - I believe this is the correct
Model # for mic, base is stamped  - Good condition but does have some
scratches on base - Last used June 2009 with Omni D and it worked fine -
_No connector included_
$40.00 shipped UPS
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8cl1e/tentecmic.JPG

I prefer Pay-Pal for payment but checks or USPS  money order OK
Pay-Pal to my e-mail address: k2blc@embarqmail.com