TenTec

Re: [TenTec] NEC, ground, grounds, and radials.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] NEC, ground, grounds, and radials.
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 14:13:33 -0600
What I see is that the changes in isotropic reference definition in the
presence of a ground cause the program to show greater gain numbers that
make the casual user conclude that there is a gain caused by the
presence of the earth that is not there when signal strength in the main
lobe is measured compared to that antenna in free space.

73, Jerry, K0CQ