TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VII ATU Saga

To: "Curt" <rhulett1@consolidated.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII ATU Saga
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:35:59 -0500
Curt, maybe the faulty filter was allowing various mixing products to pass
through to the
output on transmit.   If so, the antenna tuner would not likely be able to find
a match for the
desired frequency and the unwanted products at the same time.....maybe.    :-)

Please tell us what TT says about the matter.  Curious minds want to know.

Glad it's working well!

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY