TenTec

Re: [TenTec] WARC band crystal part numbers

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WARC band crystal part numbers
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:16:37 -0600
6.3 MHz is only used in the receive chain for Pass Band Tuning. Not in
the transmitter line. I think. I've not had a delta or a delta manual.

I'll stick by what I wrote in 2003. If you have to go to the inverted
sideband for USB on 18 MHz there's no spur problem, if not there is a
transmitter spur problem.

73, Jerry, K0CQ