TenTec

Re: [TenTec] mini coax jumpers

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] mini coax jumpers
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:30:12 -0600
Its called a rocket connector from the fins after crimping. It only
assembles by crimping on small cables. I think all the mates are PC
board mount. Amphenol is one maker though they tend to not be in
distributor catalogs. They are used for RF connections in many rice
boxes too. I don't think there is a hand crimper, but I've been able to
buy single ended cables from Tentec parts fairly reasonably for
replacements and for test cables.

73, Jerry, K0CQ