TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Jupiter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:28:24 -0500
Yours' is an interesting comment, George.  For some reason, I notice
that my Argonaut II keeps displacing the larger radios, like my Corsair
II and the Omni V, off the operating desk.  I know the big ones have
much better receivers, more transmitting power, and more features than
the smaller radio, but it is just more fun to use.

When I visited the factory in November, I got a chance to try out an
Eagle there in the shack, and it is the radio that my Argonaut would
like to be.  I hope to get an Eagle soon.

Steve WA9JML