TenTec

[TenTec] Argosy 525

To: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy 525
From: John <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:49:02 -0500
Mike,
Speaking of dinosaurs, while my Jupiter is in the shop, I am using an
Argosy 525 (the original.) Have you had any experience with these?  One
of the others in my local net is reporting some kind of oscillation on
my voice and I am trying to find out where to look for this one.  I have
already backed off the drive to the point where I am no longer getting
the rated max (50 W) on my signal.   I am using a Shure 444 that works
fine on my Jupiter.  So I am a bit puzzled.

--
John / WA1JG