TenTec

[TenTec] New QRP Radio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New QRP Radio
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:30:30 -0500
The New QRP rig can't come out soon enough for me.  I have just been
overjoyed with my new Jupiter and am looking for another Ten Tec Rig to add
to the collection.  This new QRP in the making sounds so sweet, just what I
am looking for those road trips and Camping expeditions.
The Jupiter as exceeded all my expectations and I really believe the newest
member of the family will be just as exciting, almost like a new arrival to
the family,but do we have to wait 9 months before it arrives??

73, Chris KB3A