TenTec

[TenTec] Orion pics/info + Jupiter price change

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion pics/info + Jupiter price change
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Thu Apr 17 12:34:30 2003
Pictures, descriptions, and other information about Orion was posted to
our website earlier today.  Lots of screen shot bitmaps, radio pictures, etc.

We're having a price increase on the Jupiter from $1189 to $1269,
effective May 19th.  This means from now through the end of the Dayton
Hamvention the Jupiter can still be purchased at the 'old' price.  See our
website for more details.

Ten-Tec is closed for Good Friday tomorrow.  Everyone have a nice weekend.

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales@tentec.com
              Service department                         service@tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!