TenTec

[TenTec] Titan 425 for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan 425 for sale
From: Kelly Jones <kjones@sullivan1.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:51:46 -0600
Hello Group,

Well, as fate would have it, the amp that I *really* wanted when I bought this Titan has become available. Therefore I am selling the Titan to lessen the hole in the bank account.

Cosmetically I'd say the RF deck is a8+/10. One of the knobs on the RF deck has some dings in it. There are also a few minor surface scratches that I'd consider normal wear.

The power supply has a few scratches and one small chip in the paint (~1/2" x 1/4") on one of the corners where it looks like someone may have bumped with a chair at one time (visible in PS1 image). I'd call it 8/10 cosmetically. I replaced power cord that was too short (6') and too small gauge (14), with an 18' 12 gauge cord. Also the "160 drift" mod has been installed.

Electrically the amp does 1500w with 50-60w drive. Having always owned Henry amps, I guess I like having "mass" with big amps. Some may like the small footprint, but it's just not for me. A full set of pictures can be found at http://www.doublezepp.com/forsale/titan/. Would like $1400 + shipping.

Thanks,
Kelly - KE9KD
http://www.dxcentral.com