TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:24:48 -0800
Yes, you certainly will, Bry. Without a doubt, one of the finest transceivers I have ever owned.

I traded it to Ten-Tec, along with a Argonaut V, toward the purchase of an Eagle.
I don't regret doing so, as the Eagle is that much better.
Not only that, but the Omni VI+ along with the power supply/speaker and 238 antenna tuner took up a lot of space on the operating surface. The Eagle allowed me to move more equipment closer at hand.

You'll love it, I'm sure!

73 de Jim - AD6CW

On 12/20/2012 12:08 PM, Bry Carling wrote:
hello guys,
I will soon be the owner of a nice Omni VI Plus with PSU and desk mic.

Did I make a good decision?

73,

Bry, AF4K

regards,