TenTec

Re: [TenTec] which power supply…station efficiency

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] which power supply…station efficiency
From: "resluder@yahoo.com" <resluder@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 13:18:40 -0500
If you are a member of the ARRL, there was a shootout of sorts on switching
supplies just a few months ago.  All will have a little noise, but a lot of the
models in the article had a pot to adjust/move the noise if it interfered with
one of the radios you are using.

I use Ten-Tecs switcher supplies, but they are usually an OEM device with their
name on them.  Astron and Chinese manufacturers.  None that I own have the
ability to move the noise a we bit.  However, they work fine for me.

Eric
W9WLW