TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Relationship between the Pegasus and Jupiter -

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Relationship between the Pegasus and Jupiter -
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 03:02:02 -0500
Just as I thought... the limitations are few and sufficiently obscure that I don't miss them.

Thanks for the uptake.
Happy trails and Happy Holidays, OM.

On 11/26/2014 4:20 PM, Carl Moreschi wrote:
You can't set the transmit power level, you can't change to accessory input for digital modes, and you can't put the radio in transmit mode from software. There may be more but just looking at my program setup for Omni VII front panel mode, that's what I see is missing.