TenTec

Re: [TenTec] K3 information

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K3 information
From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:43:02 +0000
I appreciate your comments Don, but in an effort to fully understand
them I would appreciate a little clarification:

> So he broke camp, even though Ten Tec had buckled under to
> his persistence.

How did TT "buckle under" as a result of Yuri's criticism?  I remember
the criticism well and Yuri taking offense at his cold reception, but
I'm hazy on what ensued in terms of Ten-Tec "buckling under".

> I have more than one documented issue "on that list",
> which IMO will never happen. That's disappointing, but
> it's smart how they handle it.

What do you mean that Ten-Tec handles reported issues in a smart way?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU