TenTec

[TenTec] fs- Another TenTec PM-3A

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] fs- Another TenTec PM-3A
From: RLucch2098@aol.com (RLucch2098@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:45:49 EDT
Hi Fellas;
Before I list this on Ebay, I would like to offer it here first!!
I have for SALE:
TenTec PM-3A 40/20 meter xcvr, Excellent shape and complete, a few minor
blems on the cover, but the best of the three that I had.
Checked for power out, 1/2 watt on 20 and 1 watt on 40. Listening seems ok
but everytime i try to hear something, the bands are dead. I know that i
heard CHU Canada anyway, Hi!
The Unit is not marked not the Original TenTec Box says PM-3A on it. A freq
Counter shows that the pointer may need resetting. May even need aligning or
some adjusting!
Price is $100.00 + UPS
Thanks es 73....Rich WA2RQY (1961)
RLUCCH2098@aol.com