TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Let's talk "about" the radios: Scout

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Let's talk "about" the radios: Scout
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 13:20:11 -0400
Rick,

I can’t confirm that one, but I can tell you that there are two versions of
finals for the scout.

one pcb used bipolar devices and the other one FETs.

Neither one is exceptionally hard to get to.

I’d do some more testing before assuming anything. The PA in the scout are
rather hardy.

mike, wb8vge

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop