TenTec

Re: [TenTec] New TT rigs...thoughts

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New TT rigs...thoughts
From: Joe Fell W3GMS <josephfell@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 16:30:09 -0400
A good friend, N2HM when mobile operates exclusively on CW. For slower speed work he straps on the leg key and for faster QSO work he has a Heathkit keyer where the paddles are built into the keyer. I have worked him many times while mobile and his CW sounds like W1AW!

I have done some CW work while mobile but not enough to get really good at it.

73,
Joe-W3GMS

Stuart Rohre wrote:
I remember a local who was proud of his CW mobile work on 80 and 160!

Stuart
K5KVH

---