TenTec

[TenTec] FS Corsair ll w/VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Corsair ll w/VFO
From: BDrum5555@aol.com (BDrum5555)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:48:03 EDT
Hello guys,

There is someone in my area selling a Corsair ll and vfo with all filters.  I
have never used the radio but can say it looks very clean.  I bought his 238
tuner he had for sale and it works and looks great.  Please do not Email me as
I am not involved with this sale.  I just told him I would post this for him (
he seems like a nice guy).
He also has a argo 515 for sale w/power supply.
  His name is John (650) 968-0501 or (650) 816-2839

Good luck
Doug KF6BKH