TenTec

Re: [TenTec] RF Gain control

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Gain control
From: amsctalx@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:40:22 +0000 (UTC)
This may not be everyone's "cup of tea", but this ergonomic concern is one of
the reasons that I use N4PY's "Orion" and "Pegasus" software. Many of the
control functions accessed through the "MULTI" encoder are available through
"sliders" on the programs GUI.

Works for me...

Mike Alexander - N8MSA

amsctalx@comcast.net