TenTec

[TenTec] TenTec 200 VFO

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 200 VFO
From: BUDW2GLN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
I am working on a model 200 VFO.....I have installed new dial and band
change cords....WHEW  :-) and am in the process of trying to calibrate the
master oscillator so that the unit will track end to end reasonably
accurately...........

I have the 200 instructions with print but do not have any other
information at my disposal

If anyone has a 200 and has attempted to do the accuracy alignment, I would
 appreciate some help.  I just can't get it to track.......L1 and C1 are
used to accomplish this but I'm not sure which is for which end  ???

Thanks

Bud, W2GLN