TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus (564) 10 meter xmit dead

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus (564) 10 meter xmit dead
From: Peter Inskeep <pinskeep@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:51:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi, John,

An excellent idea.  I did first try a soft reset, and then a hard reset.
Neither one did the job.  Thanks for the good suggestion.  It is normally not
the first thing I think of when something goes amiss on my Omni, which is very
seldom.  Once I get it back together I will do a hard reset just to be sure.
Thanks, Pete, no2d.

John Cox <jecox@tri-lakes.net> wrote: Hi Pete
Did you try a power on reset of the box?
My Omni VI + 160 meter band went south and ten-tec said to try that first
and it fix it.
We tend to forget that it is a computer controlled box.
John Cox  KC0YAI
Bona, Missouri