TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Logic Board Failure

To: jack b friend <jfriend31@comcast.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Logic Board Failure
From: mike bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:45:14 -0500
I've been reading this thread here and there and I'm sure I've missed some of
the finer details

So, my question is simple. The logic board failure. Is it due to the
microprocessor failure or the
entire pcb? If it's the actual uP, then that's one problem that going to be
very hard to solve other
than having a second rig for parts.

but if it's the failure of the pcb, then one could be manufactured  and
improvements made.

Since I don't have one to compare, and unless there are specialized components
such as
transformer or coils, it doesn't seem to be  a insurmountable problem.

Provided that the uP is not the problem.

someone, steer me in the right direction

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
"If you can't explain it simply then you don't understand it well enough"
Albert Einstein