TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VII on FT8

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII on FT8
From: Richard Bell <richfbell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:40:10 -0500
Forgive the stupid questions…

How are you connecting the SignaLink to the OVII?

Are you using a serial cable with the Omni?

What OS and computer are you using?

If I were to hazard a guess, I’d think you have a COM port issue courtesy of
Microsoft and their device manager in Windows 10.

I’m using SignaLink with my OVII and it works flawlessly.  I’m also using
Windows 7 Pro and an ancient Dell 780 desktop.

There is a FT8 group on groups.io, you might considering joint it and posting
your questions.

GL 73 W5BXE Richard