TenTec

[TenTec] Summary of differences?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Summary of differences?
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com (ARDUJENSKI@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 01:37:31 2003
Can someone point me to a summary of the differences between the various OMNI
VI units including VI+. Trying to do my homework so I can select an OMNI with
DSP and may not need some of the other bells and whistles. The ORION is out
of my league but the VI may be just what the doctor ordered (but which one?)

I need something with a little better filtering than the Corsair has and do
not want to go to add-on DSP units. Note I am a casual operator and casual
contester operating 80/20 CW/SSB. Open to suggestions and guidance.

Thanks in advance for your help

Alan KB7MBI in Woodinville, WA
FISTS 5702  Proud member of ARRL