TenTec

[TenTec] AirPax Purchase

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] AirPax Purchase
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:24:46 -0400

W3DQ:

 >Being somewhat paranoid -- I've been hit a couple of times in the past
two years, most recently two months ago, I'd be interested in a group buy
of best choice (i.e., the instant trip device). Likewise where to/how to
install.

         Eric, this is for not lightning protection;
it's protection for Orion's circuitry in case of
power supply overload due to antenna mismatch.
I know of one other person who wants one so we
can reach Poco Sales minimum $25 order.  My
guess is there may be more on the reflector.

         We need an Air Pax T11-1-20.0A-01-11C-V and the
website to order is:

http://www.pocosales.com/Airpax.htm

         Are you willing to be the broker?

                                         73, Bill  W4ZV