TenTec

[TenTec] Orion 1

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1
From: Michael Marx <sndtubes@vacuumtubes.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 16:56:36 -0500
Hey Guys,

Thanks to all that responded about my Orion 1 that appeared dead.  I think
you all are right that the problem is the battery.  It now boots up and works
after a few power cycles.  So, I think the replacement battery will fix that
problem.

However, I noticed something else very strange.  Right in the center of the
screen there is a very small circle of blue dots that is about a half the size
of a dime.  They don’t go away even when the radio is turned off.  Is this a
screen problem and do you all think it will get worse?  I don’t think it was
there a couple of days ago????

73,

Mike WB0SND

Michael Marx