TenTec

Re: [TenTec] ORION II TX gone

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II TX gone
From: Tõnno Vähk <Tonno.Vahk@gildbankers.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:43:42 +0300
yes, thanks. Keying loops are off and transmitter is ON. I do have the rig
going into TX and showing also 1.0 SWR all the time! Also the pot indicator
shows power but the meter does not and also nothing is going out by external
wattmeter. It shows 1.0 SWR also to empty antenna port. Thus switching from ANT
1 to ANT 2 does not help.

I will try the recommended battery reset and will also check if the PS current
goes up at TX (I am quite sure it does not...).

I wonder how those guys solved it who have had this issue before?

73
es5tv