TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Electric safety

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Electric safety
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:06:32 -0800 (PST)
Where I work we had to ware all cotton right down to underwear and socks.
Reason being some one got across some hot wires and was burned.  The clothing
the guy was wearing was part cotton and part polyester.  The poly melted and
caused problems with skin healing scaring the sort.  Our company lost the law
suit.  As a result this is what they had us do.

We do not get any clothing compensation.  The cotton does not ware very well.

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith.  Jim K9TF/WA9YSD