TenTec

[TenTec] OMNI D ser B low power output--still no joy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI D ser B low power output--still no joy
From: scottsheppard@videotron.ca
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:10:16 -0500
Actually, I really have next to no output when I bypass the PA...the two watts
I get is when the PA is in line...possibly it is only getting 200mW and the PA
is bringing it up to 2 watts (?)...Paul from Ten-Tec sent me a msg indicating
that I should check the t-R voltages on the control board as well as the diodes
in the swr bridge...When I get back home this week I will give this a go. I
will let you know how I make out...again, many thanks for the assistance folks.

scott va3ied