TenTec

Re: [TenTec] TenTec OrionII vs Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec OrionII vs Orion
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:36:19 -0400 (EDT)
The Sherwood test data for the top receivers (K3, Flex 5000, Orion, Orion
II) do not show what I would call major differences in performance from one
to  another.  Given that, if value for money is used as a criterion, I
suppose  the K3 would win, followed by a used 565 Orion.  That said, my  Orion
II
is not for sale.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 7/21/2010 1:17:48 P.M. GMT Standard Time,
it5tntweb@aliceposta.it writes:

Which  are the true improvements from orion to orion II?
We omit lcd to colors or  the processore faster, we speak
about the improvements of performances
that can be felt from a model to the other.
Better the receiver, better  audio in ssb? What?
Thanks!!