TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion drops lock?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion drops lock?
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:01:36 -0400
There are a couple of plug in connectors that almost everything in the Orion
comes through behind the Orion front panel.  I have fixed a couple of Orion
problems by simply removing the front panel and disconnecting and then
reconnecting these cables.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Mountain Drive
Hays, NC 28635