TenTec

Re: [TenTec] LDG tuner in O II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LDG tuner in O II?
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 07:46:28 -0800 (PST)
That's an interesting way to go about using the tuner, one I never tried and I
must admit it's a good idea.  I found that, without this step, the LDG tuner
-- and the fact that it was a bit less expensive than the TT tunerworked
exactly like the TT tuner that's in my new O II. About the only thing "special"
about the LDG tuner is the memory capability it has. Other than this, it should
work exactly like the TT tuner.

Kim N5OP