TenTec

Re: [TenTec] cheap CW rig

To: geraldj@storm.weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cheap CW rig
From: Karl Schwab <ktschwab@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
Well said Jerry!

I have several old Ten-Tec radios, a Power Mite 3,
Argonaut 509, and two Omni "D's.  I also have the
Drake "B" line and a Kenwood TS-520.  My newest radio
is a Icom IC-706MKIIG.  I use all of these radios on
too on CW and SSB only.  Using Yagi antennas that are
about 30 years old, I work all of the DX, both QRO and
QRP that I can handle including the big DX-peditions.
Computer radios at my age (72) are of no interest to
me!  73, Karl, KO8S

--- "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson"