TenTec

Re: [TenTec] software up grade

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] software up grade
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:22:32 -0700
What you see is normal for 2.041XT which is a beta firmware load.  You'll
also notice that when you tune, the S-meter stays exactly where it was when
you started tuning until you stop, so if you're listening to an S9+20
signal, when you start tuning the meter will stay at S9+20 until you stop
turning the dial.

Those are about the only two major irritants in the latest
version...hopefully, there will be an update.

           Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com