TenTec

Re: [TenTec] FS: OMNI VII, Extras

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: OMNI VII, Extras
From: "E VICKNER" <rfchoke@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 10:37:29 -0400
Hi Ed,

I see that in addition to this ad you had an ad on QTH.com. where you said
you were possibly interested in a trade for your Omni VII.

You never got back to me about my Jupiter + cash for your Omni VII.  How
much do you want for the Omni VII with my Jupiter in trade?

Please advise

Tnx & 73                            Ed                K2ZE