TenTec

[TenTec] Orion II Reviews

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II Reviews
From: John R <W3ULS@3n.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 23:00:00 -0800
Dave:

If you really want scarcity, look at the (very few) reviews of the
new Yaesu FTdx9000. I don't understand why there's such a scarcity
because the radio's been out for a while now and it's radically
different from anything Yaesu has offered.

The Orion II is essentially similar to the original, but perhaps with
more stable software. So I'm not surprised that most people have not
bothered to comment. What more can you say than it works as an Orion
is expected to?

73,
John, W3ULS