TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Some perspectives on the Argonaut V

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Some perspectives on the Argonaut V
From: "Buhyoff, Greg" <buhyoff@vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:16:40 -0500
Thanks, Don, for adding a note to the post I made.  I thought that since you
and I had spent so much time messing with and evaluating the Argo V, and since
there were no comprehensive comments on the radios actual 'in use' capability,
that a diary of my experiences might help someone else.  I had some time on
Saturday and sat down and wrote it..  I apologize since it now strikes me that
I should have sent it to you for review before posting.  I won't do something
like that again.  I hope all is well with you and I thank you for all of your
kind help.

Vy 73,
Greg

From:  "Buhyoff, Greg" <buhyoff@vt>
Date:  Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:05:33 -0500

I am new here....well, not really 'new' since I first
participated in this group