TenTec

Omni VI lust

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni VI lust
From: vhatley@usa.pipeline.com (Vernon A. Hatley)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 10:02:54 -0400
On May 02, 1996 14:41:57, 'K8DO@aol.com' wrote:

>This takes me back to my small, high school in the thumb of michigan in
the
>50's... Henry, the physics teacher ( a ham who's call will remain
obscured)
>was rhapsodizing, on and on, about the text book he had selected for the
>class.... At long, last in conclusion, he stated, to the, by now, glazed
eyed
>class.  "Yes, sir. I would not exchange this book for any other.  Any
>questions ?"
>Douglas, sat right in the front row.  He was the class wag, and a bright
>student.  Immediately his hand shot into the air.
>"Yes Douglas"
>"Not even for a newer edition, Sir?", came the innocent question....
>
>Needless to say, that got us a pile of homework for the rest of that
week....

>Denny

 :-)  :-)   Hello Denny,

I had my wife hide my Ten-Tec catalogs so I wouldn't read about the new
Omni VI.   ;-)   And remember the 11th commandment; "Thou shalt not convent
thy neighbors Omni VI."

KK5RO                            Butternut Vertical
Vernon A. Hatley              OHR Explorer II 40M
QRP-L #325                     Ten-Tec Omni V
Kent Paddles