TenTec

Advice Needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Advice Needed
From: JDuffy@aol.com (JDuffy@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 08:54:47 -0400
I have owned a Paragon II for over a year now and it is by far the finest rig
I have ever owned.  I have owned several high end Japanese rigs that
supposedly had all the latest bells, whistles, and technology and nothing
compares with the TenTec stuff.  The Omni VI is probably even better than the
Paragon.  The receiver is wonderful and has excellent audio quality.  Reports
on the transmitter audio have also been excellent.  I have never had a
problem with the radio.  Telephone support when I have had questions has also
been great.

Regards,

Duffy - WB8NUT