TenTec

[TenTec] FS: PTO, etc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: PTO, etc
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 14:54:57 -0700
Hello All:

I want to buy some INRAD filters, so I need to generate some
cash, hi hi.

I have a spare PTO from a Delta I, same box as the Triton, OMNI-A/D,
Argosy, Corsair, etc.  I got a couple when I needed, now I have
one left I don't need.  I would like $40 plus a couple of bucks
for shipping, it clearly needs a cleaning / rebuild, but its all
in there and there is almost nothing that can go wrong.

I have a Ten Tec 215 (I think it is the 215 PC) mike, matching
the early OMNI, Argonaut 515 and the speech processor.  It is in very
nice shape, works fine.  I would like $40 for that plus a couple dollars
for shipping.

Ten Tec model 705 desk mike from my OMNI VI.  In fine shape,
barely used.  Wired for power from the plug as in the OMNI VI
installation.  I would like $50 plus shipping.

Ten Tec model 700 mike from the Argosy, wired with the Argosy
stereo type plug.  Very good condition.  I would like $20 plus
shipping for it.

I have a Shure 444D, black, in good shape (but not mint) wired
for the Ten Tec 4 pin mike plug.  I had used it with my Corsair
for a while.  I would like $40 for that plus shipping.

Inquire via email.

Clark
WA3JPG
Irvine, CA.