TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Corsair I

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair I
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:49:04 -0700
I regretfully must sell the Corsair I that I keep in my closet.
It is in good shape, not mint, but just fine.  It has stock
filters in it, and works well other than the amplifier relay
circuit, I removed the relay cause I could not stand the noise :-).
(Relay available on request!)  Anyway, if you are interested in
this rig (and take my word for it, this is every bit the receiver
strip that the Corsair II is, it just lacks a few added features).
I want about $385 for it.  Write for more details if you are
interested.

Clark
WA3JPG