TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Corsair CW question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair CW question
From: Andrew Moore <andrew.nv1b@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:42:34 -0400
Right Dave... there is a jumper that needs to be removed when an optional
filter (250/500/1.8k) is installed, and installed when all optional filters
are removed (that is, all excepting the 2.4k, which is always in place).

Often the previous owner will remove the optional filters to sell
separately, but will forget to re-install the jumper.  It's likely that the
previous owner had no idea a jumper was even required.

So just find the appropriate spot and install the jumper.  I can dig up the
location if you need it.

--Andrew, NV1B