TenTec

[TenTec] Lost email

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lost email
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:36:10 -0500
First, I want to thank all who provides so much good information about
oscilloscopes in response to my looking for one for the bench here.

Unfortunately, I had an email issue and lost the email from someone who had
an oscilloscope for sale. If you would please re-email I'd like to see what
you have. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Fast cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and summers off
to write