TenTec

Re: [TenTec] 255 Power Supply

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 255 Power Supply
From: Jim Anderson <ural.jim@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:23:50 -0800
After searching Google on how to test a transistor I realized I was doing it
wrong.

Here are the new readings...

On the Diode function and the black lead on the base it reads .514 on one
terminal and .000 on the other
With the red lead on the base it reads OL on one terminal and .000 on the
other.
Both transistors give the same results.

On the 2K ohm scale with the red lead on the base it reads 1.2 on one
terminal and .000 on the other
With the black lead on the base it reads 1.1 on one terminal and .000 on the
other.
Again, both transistors give the same results.

Thanks for sticking with me on this.

Jim