TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Speech to Text

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Speech to Text
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:18:43 -0600
Geoff's suggestion may be the best out there right now.

Dragon has gone through a number of variations and it is much better at
translating. The only major problem is that it is designed to translate for
a particular individual and the idiosyncratic variations in that person's
speech.

However, as audio on SSB can sound similar if filtered and optimized at some
relative level, it might be worth a try. Interesting possibilities.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and summers off
to write