TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Under the Dirt...a Diamond!

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Under the Dirt...a Diamond!
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:07:50 -0500
Paul, with your permission, I'd like to use this as an article in an
upcoming issue of my club newsletter.

I think it's a story that will resonate with just about every ham who's
wanted a rig they couldn't get at the time, or that they had to let go for
one reason or another, and wished for the second chance.

In my own case... when I worked at the dealership, I always wanted a
Corsair, but couldn't afford one.  Short story is that today, I have a
Corsair II, which is now the backup & dedicated 160 station.  But that's
only because it got displaced by an Omni VI+!

73, ron w3wn