TenTec

[TenTec] re Price increases

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] re Price increases
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 18:19:22 +0000
QSK is an added option for the 82 and 2500. Personally, the only time qsk on the centurion is nice for me is when I'm in a cw dx pileup. Ten Tec's LED watt meter is a nice feature too. For the Command amp you have to use an outboard meter. But ask yourself if a reed relay and a few other components are worth an extra thousand bucks.

73

rob / k5uj

<<<Would the AL82 or HF2500 be equipped with full QSK keying loop input and
ouput? Or would I need to build or buy additional equipment to have the
same QSK performance as the Centurion or Titan III?>>>