TenTec

[TenTec] Help selecting Paragon Inrad filters

To: <tentec@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help selecting Paragon Inrad filters
From: Ken Bessler <kg0wx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:46:09 -0500
I just visited the Inrad website and am confused about which
filters to buy. There seem to be multiple choices for each mode
and frequency.

Here's how I operate and what I would like to do:

When I operate CW I usually run with a lower sidetone freq, say
500hz. When I operate SSB I would like to see a choice between
1.8khz and somewhere near 3.0khz. On CW, the 400 & 250 hz
filters would be fine but which center freq do I choose?

Help?

73's de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,
          Flying Pigs #-1055, Grid EM17ip